28 Mart 2015 Cumartesi

Be Careful


Peter
It's a very attractive
proposition, Sam.
It's absolutely fantastic...
Do you realize, he's
offering to pay half the cost
of the factory ?
Sam


Peter
Are you going to accept ?
I'd be a fool not to.
Sam
Peter
I'm not so sure...
Why not ?
Sam
Peter
I think you ought to be
careful. Verdi's no fool.
For heaven's sake, Peter,
he's a friend of ours.
Sam
Peter

I know Sam.
But don't forget, he's a
businessman.
Well, it's obsivious...
On the one hand he sells
more Lovat Perfume in his
department stores.
On the other hand he has
a share in my business..
He makes money at both
ends.
Sam






Peter


Exactly...
You ought to watch out,
Sam. You might lose control
of your business.
I think you're being too
cautious, Peter.
Sam
Peter

Possibly...
but that's what you pay an
accountant for.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder