28 Mart 2015 Cumartesi

I'd Love To, But I Can't


Nick
Hey Ben! Come and join us.
I can't.
Ben
Nick
Where are you going ?
To the library.
Ben
Nick
On a day like this ?
I'm afraid so.
Ben
Nick





Can this be true, Linda ?
Is this the good friend
we know and love...?
Is this the man who once
said:
'An hour in good company
is worth a thousand books ?'
Ben, I don't recognize you.
Where is your joy,
your love of life,
your taste for adventure ?
Linda


Julia



We need you, Ben.
We need someone
to talk to us intelligently
while we eat strawberries
and drink champagne.
Oh, shut up !
Ben
All

Come and join us.
Come on, Ben.
I'd love to, but I really can't.
I've got my exams next
month.
Ben

Linda
So has Linda. So has Nick.
Ah, but a genius like Nick,
doesn't have to revise.
Ben
Nick
Exactly.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder