30 Mart 2015 Pazartesi

It Looks Like A Winner


Sam
I fancy the grey horse.
It looks like a winner.
Oh Sam, you don't know.
anything about horses.
What do yo think, Signor?
Diana
Signor
Please, call me Umberto.
And you must call us
Sam and Diana.
Sam
Signor
With pleasure... great pleasure!
So, which horse do you
fancy, Umberto ?
Diana
Signor


I like the look of the grey
horse. But it's too heavy...
for these conditions. Big
horses prefer dry ground.
Which one are you going to
put your money on ?
Diana
Signor


To tell the truth, I rarely
gamble. In my opinion, horse
racing is matter of luck
-not judgement.
All the same, you seen to be
a good judge of horses.
Diana
Sam
Hey! There's a horse called
Dawn!
Well, that's the one to back.
And for once...
I'm going to have a bet too.
It's a lucky name !
Signor


0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder