2 Nisan 2015 Perşembe

Do You Think You Passed ?


Lucy
How did it go ?
Not too badly.
Ben
Lucy
Do you think you passed ?
It's impossible to say,
... but it was easier
than I expected.
Ben

Lucy
How many exams are there ?
Eight in all.
Ben
Lucy
It's a peculiar system,
isn't it ?
In what way ?
Ben
Lucy

You study for three years.
And then everything depends
on ten days of exams.
It's suits me.
I'm good at exams.
Ben
Lucy
But it's not a good system
for people who get nervous.
You're right
people like John Hicks,
for example... He's brilliant...
He knows a colossal amount
about his subjects...
But today was a disaster
for him.
Ben





Lucy
I am sorry to hear that.
How did Nick get on ?
He enjoyed himself.
There was a diffucult question about the
philosopher, Immanuel Kant.
Nick Wrote:
'Immanuel Kant
and I can't either!'
Ben






0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder