6 Nisan 2015 Pazartesi

I'd Like You To Take Your Shoes Off


Sandy Beech

This is ridiculous !
Do you really want me
to walk into the sea...?
That's right.
Director
Sandy Beech


But I'm wearing evening
dress and about three
thousand pounds worth
of jewellery.
Don't worry-it's all made
of glass. But I'd like you...
to take your shoes off.
Director

Sandy Beech
It doesn't make sense to me.
Of course it doesn't make
sense. It's a dream-not
reality. We're making a film
to sell perfume-not
a documentary.
Director

Sandy Beech
Ok. I'm ready.
Is everyone ready ?
Here comes the sun.
Director

Camera Man
Can we wait till the sun
gets brighter ?
No, we can't.
The perfume is called
'Lovat Dawn' not
'Love at noon'
Director


Camera Man
Ok, we can try.
Right. Cameras roll !
Action !
Director

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder