17 Nisan 2015 Cuma

There Must Be Some Mistake


Ben
Are you in charge here ?
Yes, I am.
What can I do for you ?
Mr Snow
Ben
We're the 'Arrows of Desire'.
Who are the
'Arrows of Desire' ?
Mr Snow
Ben

We're the group
that you booked
for tonight.
I didn't book a group.
I booked a folk-singer
called Nick Yates.
Mr Snow

Nick

Well, I'm a rock singer
called Nick Yates.
How about that ?
There must be some mistake.
I was expecting a folk-singer.
Mr Snow
Ben
What kind of place is this ?
It's a folk-club.
Mr Snow
Ben
Nobody mentioned that
to us.
There's obviously been
a breakdown in
communication.
Mr Snow

Nick



What we need to clarity is this
Are we in the right place
at the wrong time ?
Or in the wrong place
at the right time ?
More to the point
Do you want the group to play,
Mr Snow ?
Mr Snow

Ben
Why not ?
Bring your equipment in.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder