8 Nisan 2015 Çarşamba

The Most Unusual Play


Diana
That was the most unusual
play. I've ever soon.
It was all Greek to me.
I didn't understand a word.
Sam
Diana
According to the programme
it was about to Bomb.
What have five people
it was a bus shelter
got to do with the Bomb ?
Sam

Diana
Don't ask me.
I liked the bit
where the hero cut off
the fingers of his glove
after shaking hands.
I thought that was
very funny.
Sam




Diana

I don't think it was
meant to be a joke.
I think it was a symbol.
You may be right...
nobody else laughed.
And who was the man
in the bath ?
Sam


Diana
I think he was a symbol too..
Next time we go to
a play about the Bomb
let's hope it has
a good plot,
some good music
and a beginnig, a middle
and an end.
Sam





Diana
Maybe not an end !

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder