3 Nisan 2015 Cuma

I Think I Left My Briefcase Here


Felicity
I think I left my briefcase
here.
Where were you sitting ?
Waiter
Felicity
Over there in the corner.
I'll ask my colleague.
Waiter
Felicity
Thank You.
Frank, have you seen
a briefcase ?
Waiter
2nd Waiter
Is it a red leather briefcase ?
That's the one.
Felicity
2nd Waiter
Has it got brass corners ?
Yes, that's right.
And it's got my initials on it.
Felicity
2nd Waiter
F.K. ?
Yes. Have you got it ?
Felicity
2nd Waiter
No, I haven't.
Well, where is it ?
Felicity
2nd Waiter




I gave it to a very
suspicious-looking gentleman
with a moustache
and dark glasses.
He said his name was
Frederick Kipling.
But that's ridiculous.
It's mine. It's got some
very important documents
in it !
Felicity


2nd Waiter

Don't worry
I'm only joking.
I've got your briefcase here.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder